ProtoStax Camera Kit for Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera
The product is out of stock
Add a Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera & Tripod mount to your ProtoStax Enclosure with this Extension Kit.
The kit comes with a Top Plate with mounting holes and cutouts for the new Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera, along with Side Plate(s) with #1/4-20 mounting holes to attach to a tripod. Simply replace the existing pieces of your ProtoStax Enclosure with the ones from this kit.
Works with any ProtoStax Enclosure for Raspberry Pi(B+/4B/A+/Zero).
**ProtoStax Enclosure not included - you need to get that if you don't already have it. **
Choose your variant when ordering:
- Camera Mount Top Plate,
- Camera Mount Top Plate with Short-Side Tripod Mount piece,
- Camera Mount Top Plate with Long-Side Tripod Mount piece,
- Camera Mount Top Plate with both Long- and Short-Side Tripod Mount pieces.
[If you are looking for a camera kit for the older Raspberry Pi Camera click here - ProtoStax Camera Kit for Raspberry Pi Camera]
This Extension Kit does not include the Enclosure. Make sure to add a ProtoStax Enclosure to your order if you don't already have it!
- ProtoStax Enclosure for Raspberry Pi B+ / Model 4B
- ProtoStax Enclosure for Raspberry Pi A+
- ProtoStax Enclosure for Raspberry Pi Zero
Visit Our Learning Hub
• Assembly Instructions - Video Tutorials & User Manual with step-by-step instructions.
• Sample Projects - with full instructions & code. Find inspiration for your next project.
• Tips and Tricks - Tips & tidbits on Electronics and Making to get you on your way!
ProtoStax Enclosures are Stackable, Modular & Extensible
They ease your path from Prototype to Product! Make your prototypes useable and attractive with ProtoStax!
Use it as a prototyping plate, with full and open access to your device while prototyping. Rubber feet protect your board and your table top!
Omit the side walls and just add the top for an open configuration with more airflow and open access.
Add side walls and the top to form a fully enclosed case for maximum protection.
The cases offer connectivity to external systems using our unique cable management methods (see features above)
All ProtoStax cases are compatible with each other and can be stacked side-by-side (horizontally) or one on top of the other (vertically). Mix-and-match multiple ProtoStax cases and put together a larger enclosure from the individual ones! Our Raspberry Pi + Breadboard, or Raspberry Pi + Arduino enclosures are popular bundles. You can also mix-and-match various Raspberry Pi enclosures (A+, B/B+, Zero enclosures to build your hybrid cluster with whatever Pis you have lying around!)