The stackable, modular, extensible and hackable enclosure for your RPI UPSPack Standard V3
The case has an internal clearance of over 1.2 inches, which gives you ample room house your RPI UPSPack Board and the Lipo Battery!
The RPI UPSPack Standard V3 has the same dimensions of a Raspberry Pi 3B+/4B, and can provide up to 3A of power at 5 V.
You can stack this case vertically with any ProtoStax Enclosure to provide UPS for your Raspberry Pi, or just portable power for any other project (Arduino, Particle, Adafruit Feather, ESP, etc)
For Raspberry Pis, you can use the ProtoStax Enclosure for Raspberry Pi A+, ProtoStax Enclosure for Raspberry Pi B+/4B and ProtoStax Enclosure for Raspberry Pi Zero to power your projects and handle power outages or more portable power (for example, using it with the camera).
This is one handy UPS or Power Pack!
DOES NOT INCLUDE the RPI UPSPack Standard V3 - you can purchase that separate from Amazon or other sellers.
- Fits the RPI UPSPack Standard V3 and Lipo battery.
- Internal clearance of over 1.2 inches fits the board and battery comfortably
- Made from high quality cast acrylic
- Clear acrylic provides a beautiful finish with a modern visual design with full view of your electronics
- Pre-drilled and threaded mounting holes in the base plate allow you to directly screw the board in without needing additional nuts, making it very easy and elegant for you to use. A thoughtful feature that you will surely appreciate if you have larger hands and dealing with tiny M2.5 nuts!
- Metal standoffs and screws provide solid and durable support
- Rubber Feet protect your table surface while providing maximum airflow by elevating the enclosure
- Cutouts leave all ports accessible, including USB and Power ports and power switch.
Cable Management: Easily accessible cable management cutouts in the side walls allow you to smoothly insert your cables and access wiring to external systems. In the Open Configuration, the Wall slots on the top and bottom plates (where the side walls usually insert into) can also be used for cable management for even more accessibility and organization.
- You can mix, match, customize, and expand your project enclosure because ProtoStax enclosures are modular and stackable and work with each other.
- Extension kits and add-ons add functionality to your enclosure.
Modular, Stackable & Extensible ProtoStax Enclosures adapt to Your Prototyping Needs:
ProtoStax enclosures provide different configurations that support different stages of prototyping
Use it as a prototyping plate, with full and open access to your device while prototyping. Rubber feet protect your board and your table top!
Add side walls and the top to form a fully enclosed case for maximum protection.
The cases offer connectivity to external systems using our unique cable management methods (see features above)
Extension kits and Add-Ons allow you to add functionality to your enclosure. Add a fan or two, switches, camera & tripod mount, and more! Just filter by "extension kit" or "add-on" in the main shopping page to view the choices (or just click on the links above!)
All ProtoStax cases are compatible with each other and can be stacked side-by-side (horizontally) or one on top of the other (vertically). Mix-and-match multiple ProtoStax cases and put together a larger enclosure from the individual ones! Our Raspberry Pi + Breadboard, or Raspberry Pi + Arduino enclosures are popular bundles. You can also mix-and-match various Raspberry Pi enclosures (A+, B/B+, Zero enclosures to build your hybrid cluster with whatever Pis you have lying around!)
List of Compatible Devices
|RPI UPSPack Standard V3|
- 4.84 in length x 3.24 in width x 1.4665 in height (1.8 in height including rubber feet) (122.94 mm x 82.3mm x 37.25 mm (45.72mm including rubber feet))
- Usable space inside: 4 in length x 2.4 in width x 1.2165 in height (101.6mm x 60.96mm x 30.9mm)
Assembly Instructions, Sample Projects & Additional Help
We have a detailed video tutorials, a user manual (that gives step-by-step instructions on how to build and assemble your ProtoStax enclosures into the various configurations, as well as how to stack them horizontally, vertically or both), sample projects with full instructions as inspiration for your next project, as well as tips & tricks! Head over to our Learning Hub.