ProtoStax Tripod Mount Add-On
The product is out of stock
Add a tripod mount to any ProtoStax Enclosure with this tripod mount add-on. This consists of either/or/both short-side plate and long-side plate with 1/4-20 mounting hole to attach to a tripod.
Simply swap out the existing side plate of your ProtoStax Enclosure with the corresponding unit(s) from this add-on. ProtoStax Enclosure not included - you need to get that if you don't already have it.
This Add-On does not include the Enclosure. Make sure to add a ProtoStax Enclosure to your order if you don't already have it!
- ProtoStax Enclosure for Raspberry Pi B+ / Model 4B
- ProtoStax Enclosure for Raspberry Pi A+
- ProtoStax Enclosure for Raspberry Pi Zero
- ProtoStax Enclosure for Arduino
- ProtoStax Enclosure for Breadboards/Custom
Visit Our Learning Hub
• Assembly Instructions - Video Tutorials & User Manual with step-by-step instructions.
• Sample Projects - with full instructions & code. Find inspiration for your next project.
• Tips and Tricks - Tips & tidbits on Electronics and Making to get you on your way!
ProtoStax Enclosures are Stackable, Modular & Extensible
They ease your path from Prototype to Product! Make your prototypes useable and attractive with ProtoStax!
Use it as a prototyping plate, with full and open access to your device while prototyping. Rubber feet protect your board and your table top!
Omit the side walls and just add the top for an open configuration with more airflow and open access.
Add side walls and the top to form a fully enclosed case for maximum protection.
The cases offer connectivity to external systems using our unique cable management methods (see features above)
All ProtoStax cases are compatible with each other and can be stacked side-by-side (horizontally) or one on top of the other (vertically). Mix-and-match multiple ProtoStax cases and put together a larger enclosure from the individual ones! Our Raspberry Pi + Breadboard, or Raspberry Pi + Arduino enclosures are popular bundles. You can also mix-and-match various Raspberry Pi enclosures (A+, B/B+, Zero enclosures to build your hybrid cluster with whatever Pis you have lying around!)